I’ve used my experience in concept thinking and (graphic) design to help clients bring their brand and ideas to life. I specialize in branding and corporate identities for solid businesses as well as start-ups: Logo (re)designs, design of all print materials, advertising, webdesign, video and concept thinking. I am very passionate about making sure that my clients are completely happy with their corporate identity because it is the soul of their business.
My name is Cello Vergeer. I am a Graphic Designer and Art Director, graduated from the Academy of Art Direction in Amsterdam, Netherlands. During the years I further developed my skills attending different workshops and courses like:
- Course Final Cut Pro X at the University of Amsterdam (CREA)
- Course Film 1 fiction and documentary at the University of Amsterdam (CREA)
- Photography Workshop by Eddy van Wessel (war photographer)
- Workshop VJ Resolume (“Kijkbuiskinderen”) and Joris de Jong (SAE) Avenue
- Workshop Video for Photographers & Final Cut Pro by Thed Lenssen (commercial director) and Elger Sio (iCentre)